Messages will be overwritten to 'ClickSend' to ensure delivery.
Alpha Sender IDs require pre-registration. Please contact us for more information.
All outbound messages require to be sent via Alpha Sender ID. Replies will only be supported when sent to the Long Code number.
Due to prohibitions imposed by the National Carrier Commission, there are certain restrictions on OA’s/Sender ID’s that cannot be used.
Below is a guide to keep clients aware of the current provisions that are subject to sanctions in case these restrictions are violated:
- Financial institutions must register their sender ID.
- P2P Messages and International Numbers are strictly not allowed.
- Alphanumeric sender IDs must be registered on the Globe network. Contact our 24/7 support team to register your sender ID.
- Sender ID’s containing the word “TEST”, along with all of its
permutations (e.g. TESTING, TEST123, ABCTEST, etc.) are not allowed
- Alphanumeric sender IDs cannot contain more than 5 numeric characters.
- Sender ID’s that portray carrier networks “SMART”, “SUN”,“GLOBE” along with all of its permutations (e.g. SMARTMONEY,SUNCELL, SMARTLIVE, SMARTLOAD, etc.) are not allowed
- Sender ID’s containing certain generic meanings “MSG”, “SMS”,“MESSAGE” are not allowed
- Adult Content - any advertisement promoting nudity/profanity/violence, if illegal under Philippine Law
- Alcohol - any advertisement promoting the use of alcohol, even if legal under Philippine Law
- Drugs - any advertisement promoting the use of drugs and other illegal substances, if illegal under Philippine Law
- Gambling - any advertisement promoting gambling, whether legal or illegal under Philippine Law
- Election - any advertisement promoting a candidate for elections, whether legal or illegal under Philippine Law
- Tobacco - any advertisement promoting the use of tobacco, even if legal under Philippine Law
- Philippine numbers do not support international reach.
- Sun and Smart carriers are blocking messages containing the word "bank" and are also blocking messages with with http/https links. This has been done in response to smishing campaigns using banking-senderIDs and content.