Alphanumeric sender ID's must be registered. Please contact our 24/7 support team with these details:
- What sender ID do you want registered? (11 characters maximum with no spaces).
- What are your business details?
- An example message
- Traffic type (transactional or marketing/promotional).
- Your website URL
Due to prohibitions imposed by the National Carrier Commission, there are certain restrictions on OA’s/Sender ID’s that cannot be used.
Below is a guide to keep clients aware of the current provisions that are subject to sanctions in case these restrictions are violated:
- P2P Messages and International Numbers are strictly not allowed.
- Numeric Sender ID’s are not allowed.
- Sender ID’s containing the word “TEST”, along with all of its
permutations (e.g. TESTING, TEST123, ABCTEST, etc.) are not allowed
- Alphanumeric sender IDs cannot contain more than 5 numeric characters.
- Sender ID’s that portray carrier networks “SMART”, “SUN”,“GLOBE” along with all of its permutations (e.g. SMARTMONEY,SUNCELL, SMARTLIVE, SMARTLOAD, etc.) are not allowed
- Sender ID’s containing certain generic meanings “MSG”, “SMS”,“MESSAGE” are not allowed
- Adult Content - any advertisement promoting nudity/profanity/violence, if illegal under Philippine Law
- Alcohol - any advertisement promoting the use of alcohol, even if legal under Philippine Law
- Drugs - any advertisement promoting the use of drugs and other illegal substances, if illegal under Philippine Law
- Gambling - any advertisement promoting gambling, whether legal or illegal under Philippine Law
- Election - any advertisement promoting a candidate for elections, whether legal or illegal under Philippine Law
- Tobacco - any advertisement promoting the use of tobacco, even if legal under Philippine Law
- Philippine numbers do not support international reach.