How to add ClickSend SMS on Bubble.io
Bubble.io is a no-code app building platform designed to help you build software and applications without programming.
This article will guide you through steps how you can add ClickSend SMS to bubble.io workflow.
- Design your app: Add single line input for Phone number and Multiline input for message body. Add button which will trigger the Workflow.
- For the button, click
Start/Edit workflowto include it to your app's workflow.
- Let's add ClickSend SMS plugin: Go to add action > Plugins >Install more plugin actions.
- Look for ClickSend SMS and install. Click Done after.
- Going back to the workflow, add Send SMS action under plugins.
ClickSend - Send SMSSettings by adding dynamic values according to the fields.
- From number field (
from_number): Add your dedicated number or business name. You can also put your personal number as the sender number of your SMS.
- If you have chosen
ClickSend - Send SMS (Shared)action, the from number isn't specified and so it will automatically use our free shared numbers as the sender number of your SMS.
- Connect your ClickSend account credentials by entering your API Key.
- 'username' is the username you use in ClickSend
- 'api_key' is the API key found in the ClickSend dashboard: https://dashboard.clicksend.com/#/account/subaccount
- Then preview your design and test. An SMS will be sent to the entered number.