How to add ClickSend SMS on Bubble.io
Bubble.io is a no-code app building platform designed to help you build software and applications without programming.
This article will guide you through steps how you can add ClickSend SMS to bubble.io workflow.
If you are on your bubble editor, go to add action > Plugins > Add plugin. Look for ClickSend SMS and install. Click Done to return to editor.
On the other hand, you can directly install the ClickSend SMS plugin from here as long as you are logged in to Bubble.io
After installing the ClickSend SMS plugin to your editor, go back to Plugins > Installed Plugins > ClickSend SMS. Provide your API Credentials by entering your ClickSend's username and api key. You can copy your API credentials here.
Setup ClickSend SMS Plugin
- Star your design. Below is an example of fields you can associate ClickSend SMS plugin to. Add single line input for Phone number and Multiline input for message body. Add button which will trigger the Workflow.
- For the button, click
Start/Edit workflowto include it to your app's workflow.
- Add ClickSend - Send SMS action under plugins.
ClickSend - Send SMSSettings by adding dynamic values according to the fields.
- From number field (
from_number): Add your dedicated number or business name. You can also put your personal number as the sender number of your SMS.
- If you have chosen
ClickSend - Send SMS (Shared)action, the from number isn't specified and so it will automatically use our free shared numbers as the sender number of your SMS.
- Connect your ClickSend account credentials by entering your API Key.
- Then preview your design and test. An SMS will be sent to the entered number.
If you’re having problems, please check the following:
- Check your Authentication. It should be using your ClickSend's username and API key.
- Make sure you have credit in your balance. Check and top up here.
- Fill in all required parameters in the payload. Required fields are
- Can I send messages from a business name?
- Yes, however some countries do not support business names. Find out which countries support sending via a business name here.
- Note that your business name needs to be 11 characters or less, without spaces.
- How do I add a business name as the sender of my messages?
-You need to add fill in the from number field in the action editor
- Where can I get replies on my messages?
-Find your outbound and inbound SMS history here.