How do I import contacts?
How to Import Your Contacts
- Log into the dashboard
- Click on the ‘Contacts’ menu
- Add a new contact list
- Click on the new contact list
- Click on ‘Start adding new contacts’ and follow the steps.
- There is an example template that you can use. It doesn't have to be in a specific format - the columns can be in any order.
- After importing, you can send a message to all or individual contacts.
1) have the number in full international format (with country code) e.g. 614xxxxxxxx / 1555xxxxxxx / 44xxxxxxxxx
2) use local number format (e.g. 04xxxxxxxx) and we'll try to convert the number based on your accounts' default country code here: https://dashboard.clicksend.com/#/sms/settings/default-country-code
3) add a column to the spreadsheet with the 2 character country code for each contact e.g. ‘US’ and we will use that to convert the number. Make sure you choose the 'country' column when importing the contact list.