Post letter template
We support the following formats:
When using PDFs with ClickSend, you will need to make sure:
- All your fonts are embedded.
- The PDF is PDF/A compliant.
- The PDF should be flattened.
- The file should be in A4 paper size.
- All pages should be in portrait orientation.
- The File size is 10 MB max
Failure to adhere to these specifications may result in the letter being sent with errors or canceled.
Address printing Options
We stamp recipient address in three ways:
1. Stamp address onto the letter (except Europe). It's important that you don't have content in that area or we will stamp over it, make sure you follow our letter template for this option.
2. Stamp on a blank page at the front of the letter. If you prefer we can insert a blank page at the front of the letter and we stamp it with the address.
3. Stamp address on the front of the envelope. This is for letters sent within Europe only.
There are 2 options for sending mail using our Post system:
Option 1: Directly on the first page of the mailing
Download our Letter Template - This template is just a guide to show which parts of the page you can and can't use. You should start from a blank sheet (don't put your content on top of our template).
To specify that you're using our template:
- If you're sending via the dashboard: choose template used -> yes.
- If you're sending via the Printer Driver: check the 'template used' checkbox.
- If you're sending via the API: use the 'template_used'=1 parameter in the API request.
Always choose this option if the recipient is within Europe. We print on the front of the envelope for letters sent within Europe so you can use the entire page.
Option 2: On an additional blank cover page
If you don't want to use our template, this is ok. This means you can fill up the whole page as much as you like. We'll automatically add a blank page at the front with the recipient's address.
To specify that you're not using our template:
- If you're sending via the dashboard: choose template used -> no.
- If you're sending via the Printer Driver: uncheck the 'template used' checkbox.
- If you're sending via the API: use the 'template_used'=0 parameter in the API request.
- For small letters (4 pages simplex / 8 pages duplex) we use DLX (tri-fold windowed envelope). This is not applicable within Europe.
- For small letters (4 pages simplex / 8 pages duplex) within Europe we use C5 (single fold) with the address printed on the front.
- For large letters (5+ pages simplex / 9+ pages duplex) we use C4 (flat windowed envelope with no folds).