Send Group SMS with Kademi
Kademi’s software enables companies around the world to better engage customers, nurture loyalty and accelerate sales through incentivization and eCommerce. These key capabilities help companies turn transactional relationships into long-term valued partnerships that drive year on year growth.
This article will guide you through steps on how to send SMS from Kademi.
- Login to your Kademi account
- On Kademi platform, go to Website Manager > Apps
- Look for ClickSend SMS app
- Click the cog and set the sender ID. Enter your username and API key to connect/authenticate.- 'username' is the username you use in ClickSend
- 'api_key' is the API key found in the ClickSend dashboard: https://dashboard.clicksend.com/#/account/subaccount
- You will then need to add a phone number to your users that you're sending SMS with. On Kademi platform, go to Groups & users > Users
- You can add new user and fill up with details. When adding a phone number, include the country code.
- Add a group to your contact. Adding group is vital. On the sample above, we grouped the new user to
Create and viewbutton when done.
- On Kademi platform, go to Talk & Connect > Send SMS. Click Create new SMS text message and enter name for reference of the SMS.
- After adding reference name (sms title), click edit to edit/add your message and recipients.
- Add your message.
- Then go to Recipients tab and select the groups you want to send SMS with.On the image above, I selected
leadsgroup as my test user contact belongs there. Then
- Go to Send tab and click Send Now when you're done with your message and recipients.
With that set up, you can now send SMS to group of users/contacts.
Not able to send SMS immediately? Check the timezone of the user/ contact in Kademi. Add correct timezone for the user/contact. You can do this by going to Groups & users > users then click
edit button for the user you want to add timezone to.
Then go to to
Profile tab and then scroll down to see Timezone field. Add correct timezone for that user and then Save.
Then try sending SMS and it will be sent immediately.