How to validate an "own number/mobile"
Depending on the destination country, you have the choice to verify your own number/mobile as the sender ID. This allows your number to appear on the recipient's handset when the message is received.
* Note that replies are not supported via ClickSend and will be sent directly back to the number.
How to validate "Own number/mobile"
- On your ClickSend account, open Sender IDs menu.
- Scroll to Own Numbers table and click on Add button.
- Optionally, you can name your own number for your reference.
- Enter your own number and click on Send Code to receive a 6 digit verification code.
- Enter the code to verify and use.
Registration is still required via ClickSend dashboard.
Once registration has been approved for your Sender IDs, simply set the 'from' parameter.
E.g. 'from=MyCompany'. If you want to use a shared number, leave from blank or null.
- Can I register my virtual number as an own number to send SMS from ClickSend?
Yes, but most of virtual numbers are not tied to a physical device, therefore they won't have an inbox. You'll need an inbox for your virtual number to receive OTP.