- Pre-registration is required for all sender ID's
- Non registered sender ID's will be overwritten with a short code
- Messages with URL's have to have the URL registered or the message will fail
- Commercial URL shorteners such as Bitly, TIny URL, and goo.gl are not supported
- Both one-way and two-way traffic is supported
Orange, Vodafone and Digi Mobil are destinations that require Sender ID pre-registration and URL whitelist.
- If Sender Address is not registered: It will be overwritten to a Shared Short Code.
- If Sender Address is not included in the URL whitelist: Messages with URL in the content will fail.
Two-way traffic is supported on local short codes
URLs in the message body will need to be whitelisted or could face filtering by local networks. Contact our 24/7 chat support team to set this up. There is a once-off fee of $350 USD imposed by the local networks.
We'll require the following details, once these details have been returned to us further NOC letters will be provided.
- Sender ID (max 11 characters)
- Business details
- Example message
- Traffic type (transactional/marketing)
Regulations and Best Practices
- Gambling, betting, and adult content is not allowed.
- Operator regulation in Romania require that an auto-reply SMS must be sent to each mobile subscriber's MO message.
- Sinch provides this as a charged service, with the following auto-reply sent upon receiving an MO SMS (in Romanian): "Aceasta este confirmarea pentru primirea si inregistrarea mesajului dumneavoastra." (English: This is the confirmation of receiving and registering your message)
Allowed sending time for marketing programs: It is not allowed to send promotional/marketing content between 10 pm to 8 am local time (GMT+2)
URL Whitelist This destination is subject to URL filtering within the message content. To avoid blocking, please request that the brand is added to the URL whitelist upon registration. Please be advised that the URL (especially shortens like tiny[.]url, bit[.]ly) should be verified in advance to be a trusted WWW source.