- Dedicated numbers can be used for inbound messages, however, to ensure delivery all outbound messages will be sent from a registered alpha tag or the generic alpha tag IDSMS.
- Messages with unicode characters are not supported in Indonesia and will return a failed status.
- Alpha tags require pre-registration, we can set this up for a once-off $150 fee. This can take up to 30 days to complete, get in touch with our support staff with the following information:
- Alpha tag (11 characters max)
- Business name.
- Business email.
- Example message.
- Requires an IDR 10k Stamp for local companies.
- Monthly volume of messages.
A minimum volume of 500 messages per month must be sent or the alpha tag will be deactivated by the networks.
Regulations and Best Practices
Forbidden content types
- Brand name MUST be included in message content and MUST match the Alpha tag.