- Alpha tags require pre-registration.
- Generic alpha tags are blocked.
- Only one-way messaging is supported, two-way messaging is not allowed.
Regulations and Best Practices
- All content must be whitelisted before sending
- This is a requirement from operator Al Madar
Regulations for Alpha Tags
- No generic alpha tags are allowed
- Only alpha tags using the brand's name should be used; E.G. "Google" for Google's traffic etc
Forbidden content types
- Alcohol & tobacco
- No messaging curfew or time restrictions
- No opt-out content required for marketing SMS
Networks in Libya requires the message content to be whitelisted or it may be flagged as spam. Contact our 24/7 support team with these details to whitelist your campaigns. Please allow up to 72 hours for the content to be whitelisted.
- Alpha tag (11 characters maximum)
- Business name
- Message content