ALL message content must be approved and whitelisted before sending.
Any content that is not approved will be blocked.
OTP & Transactional messages only. NO MARKETING.
Please provide us with the following information:
- What alpha tag do you want registered? (11 characters maximum with no spaces).
- What are your business details?
- Message content ( Please ensure any content you will be sending is provided to be whitelisted)
- Traffic type
- Your website URL
Regulations and Best Practices
- Generic sender addresses are not permitted
- Numeric sender addresses are not permitted
- Only alpha tag addresses using the brand's name should be used; E.G. "Company X" for Company X's traffic
- Currently, only OTT brands and banks are permitted to send A2P SMS traffic into Syria
- OTP and transactional SMS messaging content only
- The content of the traffic should reflect the brand that is sending:
For example, "Your Company password is 1234" must be sent with the sender address' brand name.
- It is recommended to register all message contents to avoid blocking or filtering
- If A2P traffic does not follow these guidelines, messages will be blocked by the operator.
- Marketing/Promotional content not permitted
- This type of traffic is blocked on operator's side