Send SMS to your Facebook Leads with SaveMyLeads
Integration is easy! Through SaveMyLeads.com, you can send SMS notifications to your Facebook Leads.
- First, create a connection
- Look for ClickSend Send SMS action
- Connect your Facebook account and select the Facebook Page you want to connect.
- Enable permissions for SaveMyLeads to access your page.
- Specify which form to use. If you have several forms on your page, you have to create connections for each.
- Connect your ClickSend account- 'username' is the username you use in ClickSend
- 'api_key' is the API key found in the ClickSend dashboard: https://dashboard.clicksend.com/#/account/subaccount
- Fill in the fields
Sender - the sender number / From of your outbound SMS
Recipient - fetch phone numbers of your leads by adding dynamic value Custom Field: phone_number
Message - Compose your message. Maximum characters are 1,224. Learn more. You can also personalise your message by adding dynamic value of your lead's full name.
- When done, preview your message and finish the setup. The message setup will be sent to every Facebook user who showed interest on your ad and has provided their phone number.
For more detailed instruction, watch video tutorial here.