I'm not getting inbound web hooks/push inbound/delivery reports
- Login to your account dashboard
- Click on your username in the top right corner
- Click on the 'Message Settings' sub-menu.
- Select 'Inbound Rules' or 'Delivery Report Rules'
- Make sure you have rule(s) with 'URL' selected.
- Try clicking 'Add Test Reply' - our server will post an example to your URL
- Setup logging on your script. For example, log when the script is called and dump all of the post parameters received.
- We POST the data (we don't use query string). The variables posted can be found in our API docs. For example: on PHP you'll need to use $_POST['body'] to get the posted message body. Here are some references that explain what posted form variables are:
- Check the integrity of the webhook URL or the API callback URL's certificate using third party site: https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#
Check if there are any red marks or issue with the certificate, if there is relay the information with the client.
- Send a manual API call to the URL using Postman and see if the reason will come up and if the call will push through or not.
You may use the DLR format on the article below when sending API call manually to the webhook URL:
Still not working?
If this still isn't working for you, let us know and we can help you troubleshoot.