I'm not getting inbound web hooks/push inbound/delivery reports
- Login to your account dashboard
- Click on your username in the top right corner
- Click on the 'Message Settings' sub-menu.
- Select 'Inbound Rules'
- Make sure you have rule with 'URL' selected.
- Try clicking 'Add Test Reply' - our server will post an example to your URL
- Setup logging on your script. For example, log when the script is called and dump all of the post parameters received.
- We POST the data (we don't use query string). The variables posted can be found in our API docs. For example: on PHP you'll need to use $_POST['body'] to get the posted message body. Here are some references that explain what posted form variables are:
Still not working?
If this still isn't working for you, let us know and we can help you troubleshoot.