Direct Mail Flyer Artwork Specification
A paper size comparison is shown below.
The artwork must be in PDF format. If you have another format, let us know.
If you'd like to design your own flyer instead, click on the 'Templates' menu.
We support 2-sided coloured printing.You can either upload:
a) 1 PDF file with 2 pages (back and front)
b) 2 PDF files with a single page in each file.
- All colours must be CMYK or Greyscale (no RGB or Spot colours)
- All text/fonts must be converted to outlines/shapes.
- All transparency effects must be flattened.
- Ample bleed space (5mm) must be added/included for artwork that has colour to the trim edge.
- All text & images that do not 'bleed' off, must fall with our margin/Safe zone (3mm or 5mm).
- All images need to be high-resolution (300ppi) in PDF format.