How to export contacts from my iPhone and upload to ClickSend
Updated 2 years ago
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap your name at the top to open your Apple ID profile
- Tap "iCloud" to go to the settings page
- You'll see a list of "Apps Using iCloud." Enable "Contacts," which will be near the top of the list, by sliding the toggle to the right so it turns green, and then tap "Merge."
- Next, you'll want to use a PC or Mac computer. Open iCloud's website in your browser, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click "Contacts"
- In the bottom-left corner, click the gear icon. Click "Select all," and then click the icon again and select "Export vCard…"
- Enter into another tab in your browser the following URL: http://labs.brotherli.ch/vcfconvert/. Select "Choose File" and select your recently-created .vcf file. Click "Choose File."
- Next to "Format" choose "CSV" from the dropdown, then "Comma" in the next box, and check the box next to "Add header line." Then, click "Convert."
- After your file has downloaded, you can open it in Excel or Apple Numbers.
- You can now upload these contacts into ClickSend by following this guide: https://help.clicksend.com/article/2l1vw0ckf3-how-do-i-import-contacts