How to start sending Email Marketing Campaigns
Select from the option of 60 free templates to create your next email marketing campaign. These templates are fully customizable to your requirements. Simply create and edit your template and save, then go to email campaigns, select your contact list, name the campaign, enter a subject field, and then write the from name and address.
Once your campaign has sent you will be able to see the following statistics:
- How many contacts it was sent to.
- How many times it was opened.
- How many times the links were clicked.
- If the email was reported for abuse/spam.
- If the email bounced.
- How many unsubscribed from future emails.
For a breakdown per contact select 'View Details' in the options. You can also export the campaign details from here.