Reseller Get Started Guide
- Set up a free account here: http://dashboard.clicksend.com/#/signup/
- Get in contact with us that you would like to become a Reseller. There are a few options available to you such as using our dashboard, API, whitelabel and sometimes just a referral will suffice. Please look at our comparison flowchart here to find the best solution for you: https://help.clicksend.com/article/iis7v5e550-which-reseller-referral-option-is-best-for-me
- Once your account has been set up as reseller you’re ready to start adding clients, which you can do in the dashboard here: https://dashboard.clicksend.com/#/reseller-referral/reseller
- You can then adjust the profit margin by selecting ‘Edit’ next to the new account.
- You can customise your new reseller account under Settings, such as adding in your own domain, changing the navigation colour and adding your own logo.
- Clients can then login using your whitelabel dashboard. The URL can be found here: https://dashboard.clicksend.com/#/reseller-settings/domain for example: myCompany.click-send.com or dashboard.mydomain.com if you want to use your own URL.