You need an Automate.io account first. If you don't have an account, click here to create an Automate.io account.
Use Case: Send SMS via ClickSend when a new form entry is submitted from Weebly
What we want to achieve here is to send an SMS via ClickSend when a new form entry is submitted from Weebly. Once this is setup you can notify your team via SMS every time you get a new form submission in Weebly. Say goodbye to manual work.
Here’s how you can do it:
Step 1: Login to Automate.io
Login to your Automate.io account. And then click on ‘Create a Bot’ button.
Step 2: Linking Trigger App
- Next, name your bot and select your Trigger App i.e. Weebly.
- Once you click on the Authorize button you’ll be redirected to the Automate.io app on the Weebly marketplace.
- Click on Add and select the website you want to connect with Automate.io.
- Then click on Save to link your Weebly account.
Note: Please ensure you are already logged into your Weebly account before following the above steps.
Step 3: Set up your Trigger App
- Now move to selecting your trigger event i.e. ‘Form Submitted’ here.
- Then select the Form you want to connect.
- Your trigger app setup is now complete.
Step 4: Linking Action App
- Search and select your Action app i.e. ClickSend
- Click on Authorize and enter your ClickSend Username and API key.
- Then click on Validate and hit Save to link your ClickSend account.
Step 5: Set up your Action App
- Select the action to be done i.e ‘Send an SMS to a Contact’ here.
- Enter the phone number in the ‘To’ input field.
- Next personalize your SMS message by using relevant fields from the Weebly form and compose your message.
- You can optionally set up the ‘From’ and ‘Schedule’ fields.
- Then click on Save to finish setting up your Action App.
Step 6: Test and Go Live
- Turn on your bot.
- Proceed to test your bot with sample or test data.
- That’s all. Your bot will now run automatically when you get a form submission from Weebly and send an SMS via ClickSend.
- Send an SMS to a Contact via ClickSend when an order is shipped in Weebly
- Add a Contact to a List in ClickSend on a Form Submission from Weebly
- Send an SMS to a Contact via ClickSend on a Store Order Created in Weebly